Doulton Duo with Supercarb
Special British world class ceramic dual filter drinking water system. Doulton filters are capable of:
- removing more than 99.99% of Pathogenic bacteria, Particles and disease causing Cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- Doulton ceramic filters allow essential minerals to remain in the water which benefits your health.
- Bottled water quality on tap in your own home.
- Long life: Doulton® filters can be cleaned
- No power required: Doulton® filters can be used literally anywhere in the world from an office block to a refugee camp.
- self-sterilising: All filter elements contain trace amounts of silver to prevent microbiological growth.
- Simple to install, use and maintain.
- Eco-friendly, reusable filter cartridges.
- 175 years experience!
- A full range of Doulton replacement filters are available.
Candles have a domed end and a plastic mount on the top to fix them into a Doulton® filter housing. They are available in 10" and 7" lengths, and 2 diameters (Slimline 2" / 49mm or Imperial 2¾" / 67mm), with ¾" / 19mm or 1¼" / 36mm x ¼" BSP mounts, plus a special M15 range to fit Franke Triflow taps.
STERASYL™ is impregnated with silver to inhibit the growth of bacteria. Sterasyl™ ceramics have a tightly controlled complex pore structure, which has unparalleled filtration properties. Sterasyl™ is effective in both gravity and pressure filters. With its Absolute filtration rating (defined as >99.99%) of 0.9 microns, Sterasyl™ is highly effective against particulate contamination, pathogenic bacteria, cysts etc.
SUPERCARB™ has all the benefits of Sterasyl™ (removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts etc.) with additional chlorine and organics removal capabilities. Not suitable for use in gravity filters.
ULTRACARB™ has all the benefits of Sterasyl™ (removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts etc.) with additional chlorine, organics and lead removal capabilities. Not suitable for use in gravity filters.
(To Find Doulton see Water Filters)
How To use this? Scan the QR code to download the application to your mobile device.